Menomonee Falls Dentists - Falls Dental Group
Ever since Falls Dental Group has re-opened since late May we’ve been extraordinarily busy rescheduling recall hygiene and elective appointments that had to be missed due to the COVID pandemic shutdown. We’ve also been very busy providing extra measures to ensure the safety and comfort to our patients, employees and community. These extra measures include:
1) Patients are asked to come in asymptomatic at their appointment time and not much earlier to decrease number of patients in the reception area.
2) Patients to wear masks (unless physically or medically unable to) as they enter the building and until they are brought back to their operatory.
3) Each patient to fill out a COVID questionnaire ensuring the safety of all our patients and staff
4) Each employee and patient will have their temperature taken within minutes of entering the building and will be sent home if any temperatures above 100.4 F as recommended by the CDC and ADA
5) New medical grade air purifiers in reception area and throughout dental office
6) Front desk receptionists wearing masks and have clear barriers to decrease potential exposures
7) Disinfected pens and clipboards when updating med history and new COVID questionnaires
8) All dentists, assistants and hygienists wearing KN95 masks and face shields during procedures
9) Patients will be given an antibacterial rinse mixed with hydrogen peroxide immediately prior to any dental work completed to decrease any chance of potential transmission of any viruses or bacteria
10) Limited use of Cavitron and any aerosol producing equipment Unless absolutely necessary
11) Extra time between patients to allow for complete sterilization and disinfection of all instruments, equipment and surfaces.
We are extremely appreciative to all loyal clients for their cooperation, understanding and patience during this unprecedented time! If you have not been contacted or rescheduled yet for a missed appointment during the COVID shutdown please call our office so we can get you scheduled as soon as we can! Thank you!
Comprehensive and Family Dentistry and Invisalign
With the new addition of Dr. Carranza to our practice, we are also excited to offer Invisalign for our patients. She is certified in providing Invisalign (clear retainers with out the need of metal brackets and wires) for select cases. For more information click on the Procedures button at the top page and click on Invisalign (or call our office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Carranza).
When you visit Falls Dental Group your smile, oral health and overall satisfaction are our top priorities. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. We strive to treat all our patients like we would our own family and friends.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find useful, educational and interesting.
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Falls Dental Group
Drs. Gene Pittman, Mark Thomson, Jared Zimmet, & Kathleen Carranza
N88 W17001 Main Street
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051